QuickBooks is a great tool for tracking your business finances, but it can be cumbersome to create invoices by email. This quick tip shows you how to quickly create an invoice in QuickBooks using the email template.
How to Create & Email An Invoice in QuickBooks Online[ytvideo]
How to Email an Invoice in QuickBooks
- Open your QuickBooks Invoice window.
- On the ribbon, click the Email button.
- In the Email Invoice window, type a subject for your email and click the Send button.
- In the email body, type a brief description of your invoice, attach your invoice file, and click the Send Email button.
- Your email is now sent.
Steps to Emailing an Invoice in QuickBooks
Step 1: Open your QuickBooks invoice and select the email menu item.
Step 2: Enter your email address and hit the send button.
Step 3: Your invoice will be sent to your email address.
Step 4: Review your invoice and make any changes before hitting the send button again.
Step 5: Your invoice will be sent to the recipients and you will receive a confirmation email.
QuickBooks: How to Email an Invoice
If you have ever sent an email and wanted to add some extra flair to it, you can use the quickbooks invoice template. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open up the quickbooks invoice you want to customize.
- Click on the “Edit” tab.
- Under the “Text” section, you will see the “Email Body” box.
- In the “Email Body” box, you will want to type out a witty and clever explanation of the invoice. Be sure to use catchy language and make your explanation sound professional.
- Click on the “Preview” button to see how your email will look.
- If you want to make any changes to the email, simply click on the “Edit” tab again and make your changes.
- Click on the “Send” button to send your email.
If you want to make your email even more professional, you can also add a header and footer. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Open up the header and footer editor by clicking on the “Header” and “Footer” tabs, respectively.
- In the header and footer editor, you will want to add a header and footer.
- In the header, you will want to add the title of your company, your name, and
QuickBooks Invoice Emailing Guide
Your email invoice may be one of the most important tools you have for communicating with your customers. It can help them understand what they are paying for, and it can help you track payments.
To create an email invoice that is effective and professional, follow these tips:
1. Keep your email invoice brief.
Your email should be no more than one page, and it should be easy to read. Avoid long paragraphs, and try to keep your font size small.
2. Use clear, concise language.
Use terms your customers are likely to understand. For example, use terms like “receive” and “payment.” Avoid using technical terms.
3. Use images and graphics.
Pictures can help your customers visualize what they are paying for. And graphics can help you illustrate your points.
4. Use bold text to emphasize key points.
Bold text can help your customers read your email quickly. And it can help you stand out from the competition.
5. Use a catchy headline.
Your headline should make your email catch the customer’s eye. It should be catchy, interesting, and professional.
6. Keep your email short and to the point.
Your email should be focused on explaining the payment process and what the customer is paying for. Don’t spend time on marketing materials or fluff.
How to Use QuickBooks to Email an Invoice
Emailing invoices is a great way to keep track of your billing and to send payments to your clients.
To email an invoice in QuickBooks, open the Invoice window and select the email button on the toolbar.
In the To field, type the email address of the person you want to send the invoice to.
In the Subject field, type the name of the invoice.
In the Body field, type the text of the invoice.
Click the Send button to send the invoice email.
QuickBooks customers have long been accustomed to receiving invoices in their email inboxes. However, as of June 1, 2017, QuickBooks will no longer send invoices as email attachments. Customers will continue to receive invoices in their email inboxes, but they will also be able to view and print invoices from the QuickBooks website.